1. These terms and conditions shall be applicable in case you have enquired about our products and provided your details on websites / forms / calls / any other mode of communication, in order to enable us to contact you.
2. By providing your details, you give us or any of our partners or authorized representatives (collectively referred to as AET) the permission to send any physical or electronic promotional offers, any updates or any kind of contact material to be delivered on your registered telephone number or email id or postal address. You also give AET the permission to contact on the registered telephone number even if your number is registered with NDNC.
3. You agree to provide your authentic and correct personal information. AET reserves the right (but not have any obligation) to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation, your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), AET have the right in its sole discretion to stop providing details requested by you. Further, AET does not accept any liability whatsoever for any errors or omissions committed by you in providing the details.
4. AET shall not be liable to for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with you providing personal information or enquiring details about products of the Company or any act of commission or omission.
5. Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of aforesaid or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Bhubaneswar only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
All payments of transactions regarding any services or products offered by AET shall be through A authorized Payment Gateway. Payment Gateway Facility could be availed under their User Agreement, Seller Terms and Conditions and other Rules and Policies.You may be asked by AET to separately accept their aforesaid payment Gateway User Agreement, Seller Terms and Conditions and other rules and policies as may be required and the same shall be applicable for your nature of activities.
AET ensures that every transaction you conduct online with this website is in a safe and secure environment.To achieve this, www.asianco.org is protected by Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology by VeriSign, a global leader in encryption technology.The process of encryption takes your credit card/debit card information and converts it into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet.This scrambled data cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.Your credit card/debit card details may be shared with our service providers or vendors to the extent necessary to facilitate the transaction(s) done by you.The fees against application form shall be paid by the User on demand. In case the user disputes the same for any reason whatsoever, he shall make the payment towards the fees accrued subject to the decision of AET on the dispute.In the event of AET’s the dispute in the User’s favor, AET shall refund to the User any excess amount paid by the User free of interest.
All payments made through this online payment facility must be made in Indian Rupee.Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making the payment or in processing such refund shall be borne by the Student or the third party making payment, and shall not be deductible from the Fees due to AET. Every refund of any excess amount of payment shall be subject to the proof of such excess payment or explanation of the same.
FEE REFUND POLICY
Fee refund against the applications for withdrawal, if received on or before the days as mentioned herein, will be considered as per this Fee Refund Policy. Any application or payment in this regard, if received after the deadline dates, shall not be entertained.
i. In case a candidate withdraws after Admission but before 10 days from the date of commencement of classes (refer Academic Calendar), Training Fees already deposited by the candidate, after deducting 6% of annual fees as actual charges towards processing of the admission, would be refunded.
ii. In case a candidate/student withdraws within 30 days from the date of commencement of classes, the total amount already deposited by the candidate either as
(1) lump sum or
(2) annual or
(3) semester basis,
after deducting 50% of the annual fee, would be refunded.
1. Applicant is a person who has filed an application on prescribed proforma.
2. Candidate is a person who had sought admission after paying the Training Fee.
3. Student is a person who has registered in the program of the AET.
(a) Amount paid for any Application Form and Prospectus is non-refundable.
(b) Amount paid for any Certification or Registration is non-refundable.
(c) If the Applicant has knowingly or willfully concealed or suppressed any information /fact or found impersonating as applicant or found using any fraudulent means for getting the admission to the Institution, which renders him /her ineligible for the admission, the admission of such an applicant shall be cancelled at any stage or will be liable to disciplinary action(s) as decided by the Organisation and/or as per the law of land. Such an applicant will not be entitled for the refund of any fees or any other compensation by the Organisation.
Procedure of refund
(a) Prescribed Application Form for withdrawal is to be obtained from and submitted to the AET Admissions office at the Institution Campus only.
(b) Refund will be made only after the candidate/student has surrendered the original fee receipt, ID card (if already issued) , clearance certificate and any other document/material as required by the Institution for such purpose. Refund will be made within 3 months from the date of application through an account payee Cheque or Electronic Transfer in the favour of the concerned candidate/student who had applied for a course admission or certification purpose.
This document is an electronic record in terms of applicable Information Technology laws and the amended provisions thereto pertaining to electronic records in various allied statutes as amended pursuant to the Information Technology laws. This electronic record has been generated by a computer system and does not require any authentication.Contents
3. Permission to Use Information On This Website.
4. Governing law and Jurisdiction.
5. General Disclaimer.
Your use of www.asianco.org and excluding any services provided to you by ASIAN EDUCATIONAL TRUST (hereinafter “AET” under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of this legal agreement between you and AET and its sponsoring agencies. AET is a Trust registered under the Indian Trust Act, is having its registered office at ASIAN EDUCATIONAL TRUST, College road, gandhi Nagar, Jatni, Bhubaneswar-752050, Odisha. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out the terms of this agreement.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the you on mere usage of the www.asianco.org and other URLs having domain name www.asianco.org
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
a) The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term ASIAN EDUCATIONAL TRUST shall refer to AET and/or its sponsoring agencies and assigns. The term Site refers to www.asianco.org and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by AET.
c) AET may terminate a User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. AET may monitor access to the Site.
d) All content present on this site is the exclusive property of AET. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to AET. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from AET. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. AET is a licensee of the trademark “ASIAN”. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent/license/authorization from AET.
e) AET does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
f) AET does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through AET’s Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
g) The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. AET expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
h) AET shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
i) AET may change or discontinue any aspect of its Web site at any time, including its content or features. AET reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
j) In no event will AET be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use AET’s Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
k) The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold AET harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
l) The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. AET disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
m) AET makes no warranty that :
(i) the Site will meet your requirements;
(ii) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
n) The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to AET. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party other than those entities connected with AET. AET reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
o) The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that AET is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the terms & conditions and policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. AET is not responsible for any third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. AET is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Unless expressly provided otherwise by AET, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to AET through or in association with the Site shall be considered non-confidential and AET’s property. By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to AET, the visitor of the Site agrees to a no-charge assignment to AET of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. AET shall be free to use, copy, publish or distribute such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis without accounting to the visitor of the Site.
3. Permission to use information/ materials on this Website
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy, limited portions of the materials published by AET in this web site for the sole purpose of using material/information contained therein for personal informational and non-commercial use only. Except in connection with personal informational and non-commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, adopted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, or reproduced without the prior written permission of AET and/or its sponsored agencies or the applicable copyright owner. Any other use of materials/ information on this Web site, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of AET is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws. ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM AET and/or its sponsored agencies. VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
4. Governing law and Jurisdiction:
Any dispute arising out of the use of this website or in connection therewith shall be governed by Laws of India and Courts at Bhubaneswar shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute.
5. General Disclaimer
THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS ON THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. AET MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES HEREIN AT ANY TIME. AET MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. AET HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT, AET AND/OR ITS LICENSOR/ SUPPLIER SHALL BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITES, THE INFORMATION, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AET IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1. The AET blog is managed and moderated by AET. We reserve the right to approve, disapprove the comment posted by the user. By posting content to the AET blog you understand and agree that we post your comment in its entirety or an edited version or we don’t post at all. The opinions expressed by the Blogs are of the respective contributors only. These views expressed by the contributors are their personal views and do not reflect the view of AET also does not take any responsibility and disclaims any and all liability for the content posted or comments posted which are written by the contributors of the blog.
2. The content posted on the blog is for information purposes alone and does not substitute for specific expert advice whether investment, legal, taxation or otherwise. AET disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of content on the site.
3. By posting a comment to the www.asianco.org, you understand and agree that your full name will be posted along with your comment.
4. All the postings become the property of AET (ASIAN EDUCATIONAL TRUST).
5. The blog would link to outside Web sites that are related to the topics of discussion. These links would generate more interest and are no way to be linked with marketing or advertising any other site. AET will not be responsible for any content practices of other web sites.
6. AET or its affiliates or associates or its employees do not provide any warranty in respect of the authenticity, accuracy or correctness of the content of this blog, other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any products or services on such site.
7. All text, graphics, audio, design and other works on the site are the copyrighted works of AET unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.
8. Intellectual Property Rights: Content on the site is for personal use only and may be downloaded provided the material is kept intact and there is no violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in the site for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright of AET and / or its affiliates or associates or of its third-party information providers. This material cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use without obtaining the prior permission from AET.
9. All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
10. AET reserves the right to modify, suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all sections, or service at any time without notice.
11. AET reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the information contained on the blog without notice.
12. All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Bhubaneswar, India and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
14. You agree to provide truthful, accurate and complete information when you are registering with AET’s website on and you agree to maintain and update any information provided. Any false identification or e-mail address or otherwise misleading information about your identity is strictly forbidden. Use of the AET services by using your username and/or password is assumed by us to be made by you and thus you are personally responsible for such use. You agree to take reasonable measures and all due care to protect your password and username against misuse by third parties. You agree to indemnify AET against any loss or damage caused as a result of misuse of the AET services by a third party where such misuse was made possible by your failure to take such reasonable measures and due care.
16. When other users of www.asianco.org. access or download your content, you also grant to such users a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce and have reproduced, modify and have modified, publicly perform and display such content and distribute reproduce and modify copies of such content in their personal and non-commercial use.
17. You shall not write, publish image or video content that promotes pedophilia, incest and bestiality.
18. By posting communications on or through the blog, you automatically grant AET a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of the other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sub-license such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licensees.
19. You will not use this blog for the purpose of any political campaign on behalf of any political party or on your own.
20. By submitting Content on the blog you represent and warrant that:
(a) You own the content submitted by you or otherwise have the right to use such contents. Content submitted by you does not contain content that is unlawful, defamatory, offensive, abusive, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise unfit for publication or that encourages to any illegal activity, criminal offence or civil liability;
(b) Content submitted by you does not contain a virus, Trojan horse, “sniffer” routines, backdoors, “robots”, “spiders”, worms, time bombs, bots, or any other harmful software code, file, program or programming routine, or other contaminating or destructive features;
(c) you will not submit any advertisements or solicitations of business;
(d)Content submitted by you does not infringe or misappropriate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary intellectual property rights of others; and
(e) you will not submit any unauthorized or unsolicited bulk e-mail solicitations, chain letters, advertisements, marketing or promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, pyramid schemes or any other solicitations or communications, including without limitation spamming us or other users of the AET service, or use or collect other users’ e-mail addresses or phone numbers, or other users’ information or postings, or use the site or service to perform any data collection, extraction or mining or gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our or any AET service’s visitor’s computer system.
(f) AET has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography, and we will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
Any content which does not comply with the foregoing is strictly prohibited. AET expressly disclaims any liability arising out of or relating to the content.
Written notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to AET at e-mail: [email protected] with subject “Copyright Notice”. To be effective, the notification must include the following:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) Identification or description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
(3) Identification or description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to the Designated Agent to locate the material;
(4) Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any other information which will permit the Designated Agent to contact you;
(5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This document is an electronic record in terms of applicable Information Technology laws and the amended provisions thereto pertaining to electronic records in various allied statutes as amended pursuant to the Information Technology laws. This electronic record has been generated by a computer system and does not require any authentication.
Your privacy is valuable for us. We do not sell or forward or rent your personal information what you share with AET to any third party other than for internal use of AET and its affiliates and connected entities for any purposes like marketing etc. without your explicit consent. This statement of privacy is applicable to our services available under the domain name http://www.asianco.org. and any other connected sub-domain names and applies generally to AET its assigns and sponsoring agencies of AET. Your use of AET website signifies your acceptance of the AET Privacy Statement.
AET strives to comply with applicable laws that are designed to protect your privacy.
2. AET ’s Principles to protect Privacy
In order to protect your privacy, AET has adopted the following principles:
Wherever your Personal Information may be held within AET and AET intends to take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. AET is committed to protecting the security of your personal information.We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities.
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to AET.The notice AET intends to provide at the point where it collects Personal Information on the Site, should help you to make this choice.If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you can still visit most of AET‘s Web sites, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.If you chose to have a relationship with AET, such as a contractual or other business relationship, AET will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Where AET collects Personal Information on the Site, AET intends to post a purpose statement that explains why Personal Information will be collected and whether AET plans to share such Personal Information outside of AET or with those working on AET‘s behalf. Unless the transfer of Personal Information is legally required, AET does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your permission to third parties who are not bound to act on AET‘s behalf.
To the extent that you do provide AET with Personal Information, AET wishes to maintain accurate Personal Information like your name, email ID, city name, state, course interest, mobile number etc.Where AET collects Personal Information from you on the Site, its aim is to provide a means of contacting AET should you need to update or correct that Information.If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your Personal Information to [email protected] and AET will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes.
3. Your Consent
4. AET’s Disclosure of your information
For the purpose of alumni interaction or academic interaction amongst the enrolled students
For the purpose of intra-business interaction among various assigns and related entities of AET
For the purpose of candidates employment related acts at job fair or with any consultancies who are associated with AET
5. Affiliated/connected sites
We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites.Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to AET in order to deliver the service.We process such information in accordance with this Policy.If the affiliated sites have different privacy practices then the user is required to read their privacy policies.
The cookies installed by the AET shall be exclusively for the purpose of retrieving information from you which pertain to be useful for the purpose of running the Course of AET and its sponsoring agencies. Cookies shall, have limited scope, either for the purpose of to recognize returning visitor’s IP address and serve the pages back to them, for students’ enrollment for imparting computer education, vocational courses or for the prospective business parties.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this web site.
8. Questions or Suggestions
AET reserves its right to change, modify or update this privacy statement at any time without notice.